"I had my first body massage 20 years ago in a spa - I absolutely loved it!"
Unfortunately I was a 17 year old student at the time and couldn't afford to have many treatments!
A few years ago I took up running as a new way to keep fit. After a year, the passion for running became bigger and I started to tackle longer distances, running my first half marathon in February 2016. Unfortunately, as the miles built up, I picked up injuries and this led me to try massage again. I discovered that a combination of sports massage and swedish massage helped my body to recover and allowed me to run again.
At the same time I was working as a beauty consultant for Neil's Yard Remedies, learning how to give facials. This encouraged me to start a career as a body therapist.
Nowadays, I am a fully qualified level 3 Vtct therapist.
Having trained and worked at The London School of Beauty and Make-up (incorporating the Urban Retreat Academy). I also have CPD at distinctive places like London School of Massage, and at the OMT - Osteon Manual Therapy Training.
Body massage (deep/soft tissue) and skin care are my specialities.
Some of my qualifications are:
Level 3 Vtct certificate in the following:
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapy
_ Anatomy, physiology and pathology for Sports Massage
- Vctc Level 3 in the follow;
- Swedish massage
- Stone therapy massage specialist
- Indian head massage specialist
- Remedial therapy
- Cancer Massage Therapy (Oncology Massage)
- Aromatherapy and blended oils
- Beauty facial diploma
- Spa treatments diploma: Body wraps, body brushing & exfoliation
- Advanced techniques for deep tissue massage
- IASMT - Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation Certificate of CPD completion
- The DHUP Academy - by the psychoanalyst, DR. Fabiano Goes from March to June 2019
- E-learning week training - Fatigue super Conference. org by Dr. Alex Howard Sep 2020
- E-Learning week training - Journey of the Self-knowledge by the neuroscientist Dr. Pedro Calabrez from Neurovox channel October 2020 and March 2021
-ITEC Level 3 in Sports Massage Therapy
- ITEC Level 2 award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Complementary Therapies and Sports Massage
My place is fully insured with Hiscox Business insurance: Sense - For Body Massage & Treatments and registered with ICO - Information Commissioner's office